1. Pursue excellence in products, services, and selves.
2. Recognize truth as the foundation of excellence and perceive reality without bias.
3. Diagnose and remedy problems without complaining about them.
4. Goals are objective and motivated by the company’s best interest.
5. Possess a willingness to fail with the promise to evaluate and learn from mistakes.
6. Decisions are logically communicated and open for debate.
7. Seek to enlist the service of people who have superior capabilities.
8. Maintain an innovative and competitive spirit to create value for customers.
9. Commit to being stewards of the environment through sustainable practices.
10. Behave safely and ethically under all circumstances.
11. Take initiative and be proactive in thought and action.
12. Strive to contribute more than is expected.